Have you ever wondered why people pour over Instagram to take their brand forward? Does this particular media platform create a magic spell? Can it unlock the fate of your retail store? You must check the following stats to understand the fetish for Instagram. In this blog, you will know Marketing Tools You Have To Explore To Enhance Popularity Of Your Fashion And Using Gramista.
- With billions of active users every month, most of them use Instagram daily and are below thirty-five.
- The extensive user base of Instagram likely marks the next stage of success for your brand, which is good news for the fashion industry.
- Today, Instagram is not an optional choice for those in the fashion industry, but a necessity for people to explore.
- According to the figures you receive from Instagram, the followers on this social media platform are eager to know more about their preferred businesses. Therefore, your fashion brand may be one of the preferences of users.
- About two hundred million people visit the sites of business profiles they follow.
Undoubtedly, fashion represents the visual interests and faculties of people, and the surging appeal to check various brands on Instagram is one of the significant preferences to follow. Today, there is less room for text messages and more popularity of visuals, which make Instagram a straight hit right away to enhance brand awareness. Expressing the marketing tools of Instagram is a must-have for fashion houses that are still in their flowering stage. No wonder companies in the fashion industry are using the services of Gramista to enhance likes on Instagram.
Think about Instagram, and feel happy to envisage tons of benefits while making efforts to take your brand forward. However, it is not just about enhancing followers or certain brands in the fashion industry, but starting a new phase of interaction with the audience through sharing experiences, conversations, and stories to sell a brand.
The power of Instagram for fashion
Although several brands use Instagram to depict higher business growth, nothing is more synonymous with the world of fashion than Instagram. When fashion requires moving out of the racks of your store, Instagram has a role to play in shaping your business. Fortunately, using this social media platform inspires people and creates new trends. Today, Instagram empowers the fashion industry like never before, and there is no sign of the sun setting now as far as the fashion world is concerned. Whether it is the story of a supermodel chosen as a showstopper or the red carpet’s look during a fashion event, everything comes to fashion enthusiasts in a jiffy when they are on Instagram. Quite naturally, the fashion houses want to boost traffic for their online existence through Instagram.
Ways to redeem the fashion industry
Although Instagram has heightened the effect of popularity for the fashion industry, there are ways to create the pull factor when you are trying to bring more audiences to your site.
- When more and more people tend to shop online, they focus on checking the collections. Therefore, people look forward to an immersive experience and harbor the urge to evaluate several products when they need to buy something.
- The aim of every fashion brand should be to make it easy for people to find the product they need to use. A few posts with tags may include an icon that makes your brand more identifiable.
- If any brand appeals to customers, they should get adequate space to explore the things they need to purchase.
- Every business has the power to create, tag posts from their mobile phones and the business connecting their product catalog to the user’s account can grow the brand’s popularity.
Things to know about engaging followers
When your focus is engaging more followers to drive traffic through Instagram, you can choose the following options.
- More posts
The fashion brands need to stay active on Instagram, and posting regularly is one of the ways to reinforce your brand in the mind of customers. According to a report, an online fashion retailer with worldly presence posts for more than 25 times each day, and if you find it going overboard, the vast followers of this brand on Instagram think that they are just about to get some fresh updates. However, there should not be a hint of a predicament in your followers’ minds on Instagram. Everything needs to stay transparent. You might not follow a specific time interval for your posts to go to this social media platform. Try to unearth the habits of your Instagram users before moving ahead with your strategies.
- Attention-grabbing visuals
Instead of urging your followers on Instagram, you have to make genuine efforts to enthrall them with fascinating visuals, texts, and videos. For instance, they may find it more endearing to know the story behind the emergence of garments’ specific styles or listen to fashion experts’ everyday stories before they decide to purchase.
- Using filters and hashtags
You have heard about using hashtags for Instagram posts, but using them in your Instagram stories can appeal to your audience as well. Direct hashtags to stories allow users to follow your brand and provides an opportunity for more people to check the stories. Similarly, you need to focus on the preferred filters of your audience to engage more followers.
- Using shoppable tags
If you value your business and want to boost your website traffic through Instagram, it is time you should focus on product or shoppable tags. With this concept, you can tag people in a post and show them new items to buy. With the help of product tags, it is easy to take users to the website and facilitate the purchase directly.
The final word
Finding out how your prospective clients prefer to dress can whip up the right mix of strategies. However, you have to check how other fashion industry brands are trying to set trends through Instagram. Try to stick to your strategies and stay prepared to surprise your followers with fresh content for a rapid increase in traffic. You should always count on real action to engage more followers for your brand.