With the advancement of technologies, traditional casino feels are now brought to online platforms, in the form of a live casino. While online casinos such as 22bet appeal more like an online gambling game platform, live casinos enable you to interact with real people through your mobile or computer screen. This provides a compelling reason to maintain the etiquette that must be considered in every game, just as much it is considered in traditional casinos.
Live Casino – Blackjack Etiquette
Live blackjack is one of the most exciting casino games in a live dealer casino. With the players’ exhibitions of peculiar hand motions, drawing cards, and altering of chips, it would probably intimidate you as a spectator or a newbie player.
Professional gamblers would agree that there are unspoken rules that you need not follow – the basic etiquettes that cause the seemingly silent, tensed, and calculated characteristics of every experienced blackjack gamers. Let’s do a run down.
- Have Proper Knowledge About the Live Blackjack game – Before deciding to play any online casino game, make sure you are equipped with the necessary rules and information about it. It would be risky and inconvenient on your part and the live dealer if you have no idea about how the game works.
- Be Clear About What You Want and What You Can Afford – Live dealers have strict schedules. So during the game, always clearly address your concerns about the game. You may utilize or click the hand signals over the monitor, too if the situation permits. Also, before the game, be sure that you have set a budget. You can’t sustain playing a game you can’t afford.
Live Roulette Etiquette
In playing live dealer roulette unlike playing roulette online, note that you should not only aim to win; you should also aim to end the game properly and honestly. In this way, you will avoid the chances of being banned from any live casino. Here are the etiquettes you should know.
1.Know When is the Right Time to Place Your Bets – the live dealer will tell the players when to place the bets. That is the only time you are allowed to wager. Once the time limit for betting is done, the dealer will call out, “No more bets!”
- Always Pay Attention to the Instructions of the Live Dealer – Remember that you are on a live-stream. Although the live dealers, in most cases, don’t have the chance to see who is playing, you will see the whole game process. If you fail to pay attention to the instructions, you will likely lose the game.
- Accept Defeat – defeats are always part of playing roulette or any of the live casino games. However, some players curse and express feelings recklessly after losing bets. While it is understandable to feel frustrated, you cannot blame it on live dealers or any players over the monitor. Accept that defeat is always part of a gambler’s life. Be gracious with it and do better next time.
Live Baccarat Etiquette in a Live Casino
Baccarat is one of the most sophisticated live casino games. One mistake, and you might lose the chance of winning or worst, be charged with violations. It is crucial to know how to compose yourself in every situation during a live baccarat game. Here are the basic live casino etiquettes you need to remember when playing baccarat online.
- Don’t Use Foul Language or Ask Improper Questions – a live casino might be taken lightly by some, but for professionals, this is not a place for inappropriate remarks and languages. When conversing with the dealer or players, always address your inquiries properly. Do not ask questions that are not related to the game.
2. Know the Rules of the Game You are Playing – there are different kinds of baccarat games in a live casino; the mini, midi, and big. When playing any of these games, always know the rules in advance otherwise it would be rude to the live dealer casino and other players. It will also embarrass and will not benefit you.
If you want to win a live casino bonus and succeed, you should do it right, properly and honestly as possible.