Perhaps you already put a lot of effort to buy the best budget gaming laptop within your affordability. Or maybe you are reading this article on your first attempt to find the best gaming laptop. By the way, whatever it is, you are in the right place, and you do not need to go anywhere after that.
In addition, we update our budget laptop list every week so that you can find the latest version of your laptop within your budget. The article will not only give you an affordable laptop list; it will also suggest what to see while purchasing a cheap gaming laptop.
By the way, you can’t think that buying a laptop is an easy thing. However, if you follow in our footsteps, it is going to be very easy. But you will need to read the article from first to last without skipping a single word. So, are you ready? If so, go ahead.
Some Rapid Tips best budget gaming laptop
- First of all, you should not purchase a gaming laptop to play games like World of Warcraft or Candy Crush. These games that you can play on any low-quality laptops too.
- Secondly, you can overlook the touch screen feature as this feature will lead you to the more expensive one. Besides, touch screens consume more batteries than without touch screen laptops.
- Thirdly, always try to buy a 17 or 18 inches laptop as they provide the best configurations. 13, 14, and 15 inches are suitable for portability, but they sometimes lack the necessary features.
- After that, you should check whether the keyboard is comfortable and easy to type.
- Then, It is better not to buy a laptop with a low-resolution display. A low resolution means less than 1920 x 1080.
- In addition, you can choose an SSD or solid-state storage for a fast and speedy experience.
- Finally, you should buy at least a Core i7 Intel processor with an HDMI port as you are going to enjoy VR games.
Key Factors While Buying The Best Budget Gaming Laptop
When you have decided to buy a gaming laptop, you should know some powerful specs and features. These features made a laptop the best in its class. By the way, the best budget gaming laptop will not be full of packages. However, it can provide a minimum configuration at an affordable price.
Therefore, here we will describe the key factors you should look at while buying your best budget gaming laptop.
Everyone wants portable things. And when it is a matter of a laptop, we all choose a lightweight and small one. Because we need to travel around the country or the world.
So, a portable laptop will help us to carry it wherever we go. By the way, you should keep in mind that a small and lightweight portable notebook does not have proper specs and features. However, here will discuss portability based on the size of a laptop.
Minimum Portability: Usually, laptops of 17-18 inches are considered as minimal portability. By the way, these minimal portable laptops usually have more specs and features. If it is ok for you that most of you will keep your computer in your house, you should go for it.
In addition, as they are big, they have more room for heat control. Therefore, in our opinion, Alienware 17 can be a good fit for this type of minimal portable laptop.
Medium Portability: if someone wishes to use his gaming laptop in his lap, a 15-inch OriginPC Eon15-S notebook is a good one. Besides, you can take it around more often as it is portable enough.
Perfect Portability: the laptops with 13-14 inches can be considered the best portable. Because these are lightweight and small in size, so, you can move by taking them in your hand or in your backpack too. By the way, you can easily get these types of portable laptops in online marketplaces. For example, I can talk about Razer Blade because you can have it 13 or 14 inches.
If you ask me the backbone of a gaming laptop, I will surely reply about graphics cards or a GPU. By the way, the graphics card is responsible for delivering the images and videos. Moreover, it processes the data and, after that, transmits the signal to your monitor.
However, as you are going to buy a gaming laptop, you should go to VRAM, also called video memory. In addition, you should choose at least an average VRAM, such as 4GB.
By the way, below, we will suggest some graphics cards by categorizing three levels of gamers. For example, mainstream gamers, higher level gamers, and lastly, hardcore gamers.
GPU for Mainstream Gamers: Here, I will suggest two graphics cards such as Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060. And the second option is Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
GPU for Higher Level Gamers: For this category, I should say Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. By the way, you can play games like Hitman at 1080p with this GPU.
GPU for Hardcore Gamers: If you are a hardcore gamer like Rising of the Tomb Raider and Grand Theft Auto V, I should suggest you about Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080. By the way, this graphics card has some special effects settings and an excellent resolution.
A sound graphics card will not make any sense if you do not have a standard display. In addition, your show should not look crap. However, below I will discuss some details to find out the best display system for your laptop. So, I suggest you follow these guidelines.
- Resolution: We consider 1920 x 1080 is the less minimal resolution for a gaming laptop. By the way, most gamers chose a QHD or 4K resolution display nowadays.
- Touch Screens: If you love to play Candy Crush or Cut the Rome, a touch screens display may help you enjoy the game more. By the way, touch screens are unnecessary for full PC games.
- Matte and Glossy: Everyone has their own choices for choosing the display. For example, some like to have glossy displays, and some go for matte. However, glossy is excellent for its vibrant colors. On the other hand, matte is preferable for not having distractions while playing the game.
The sound system is also a vital part, as the display for video for a gamer. Perhaps the maximum of the time you will use your earphones. By the way, you may want to play the game on loudspeakers often. However, we would like to have an MSI Nahimic audio system that sounds real and smooth. In addition, it will help you with various presets and bass boost.
5. Keyboard & Touchpad:
Most gamers neglect the fact of the keyboard. However, the keyboard is hardware where you will pressurize while playing your game or surf the Web. So, you need good quality and comfortable, easy to use keyboard for a smooth type.
By the way, here are the things you should look at while buying the best budget gaming laptop.
- Essential Travel: Usually, we want a comfortable keyboard for fast and easy typing. So, you should choose the depth of the keyboard between 1.5 and 2 mm.
- Actuation: We should not choose the types of keys that are cut off. Because these types of keys will make you feel mushy and slow your gaming speed, so, the optimum amount of a key will be like 60 gm.
- Lighting: Attractive lighting can make you feel excited while playing games. By the way, you should choose customizable backlighting for the keyboard. Besides, there would be built-in software to customize the lighting systems.
5 Selected Best Budget Gaming Laptop
Therefore, here I will give some best choices for budget-friendly gaming laptops. By the way, first, I will discuss the minimum requirements to play any release of games. However, it depends on you how much configuration we will need. But there is a certain minimum level that should not be below.
So, here are the minimum recommended requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 with 9th generation. Or AMD Ryzen with 3rd generation.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1050. Or AMD RX 560x.
- RAM: 8GB.
- SSD: 512GB.
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz display monitor.
These are the minimum requirements the best budget gaming laptop should have.
Now, we will list the laptops within your budget area.
1. Acer, Nitro 5 best budget gaming laptop.
Acer Nitro 5 is considered a competent laptop for budget gamers. Because with a low-cost price, you have huge specs and features. For example, the CPU will be intel core i5 to i7 with 9th gen. In addition, you will get an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GPU.
Moreover, the RAM can be 8GB to 16GB. Besides, the laptop has 256GB to 512GB SSD storage.
2. Dell G3 15 best budget gaming laptop.
Dell G3 15 is a budget-friendly styleable gaming laptop. Besides, it is hugely popular in the gamers community for its affordable cost. So, if you plan to save some money while buying a gaming laptop, you should go for it because the computer is competitive and reasonable.
By the way, the configuration will be like CPU: Intel Core i5 – i7, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. And RAM: 8GB – 16GB, and storage will be 256GB – 512GB.
3. MSI GF63 Thin:
MSI GF63 always offers the best for its customers. In addition, they try to provide the required specs and features at an affordable price. So, here we listed it as a premium spec with thin looks. Also, it is preferable for portability. Because you can use it to keep on your lap very easily.
Moreover, it is very competitive in terms of configurations. For example, the laptop has Intel Core i5 – i7 with 9th gen. Besides, you are getting 8GB- 16 GB RAM as well as 256GB – 512GB SSD storage. Therefore, these specs are quite enough for gaming purposes.
4. ASUS TUF A15:
ASUS is a brand itself, and it has continued its reputation for a long time. By the way, the TUF A15 has a lot of features with a shiny look. Besides, it is now considered one of the less expensive budget gaming laptops with this configuration.
In addition, the laptop has lots of things to choose from. For example, it is the cheapest RTX laptop and is configured with a new AMD processor. By the way, if we talk about its specifications, it is good enough. For instance, it has AMD Ryzen 5 – 9 with the 4000 series.
Moreover, you are getting an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. In addition, the RAM will be 8 GB and 16 GB. and last, but not least, you will find 256 GB and 1TB SSD storage on it.
5. HP Pavilion Gaming 15.
You may notice that the name of the laptop itself has the title gaming 15. So, you can consider it as a gaming laptop with the fairest price. HP Pavilion is one of the budget-friendly laptop providers.
Moreover, you will enjoy an Intel Core i5 – i7 for smooth and solid performance. In addition, the laptop listed the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 as a graphics card. Besides, you are getting 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD storage, which is quite enough for a gaming laptop.
To Conclude of best budget gaming laptop,
So, we have tried our best to guide you to choose the best budget gaming laptop. In addition, we suggest you on how to select the best configuration for your computer. Besides, you got a list of cheap and budget-friendly laptop lists.
However, perhaps you didn’t find the laptop you are looking for your favorite game in our given list. By the way, our key factors will help you to buy the computer from whichever or whatever laptop you choose. So, I hope you will find the best budget gaming laptop you are going to buy very soon.